Pat on the back
Pat on the back
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- Lifestyle and economic considerations when moving to BrazilBrazil. South America's biggest. Not just in land area, but in many things. Brazil has some of the most beautiful of things, too. Traditions, natural landscapes, cuisines, music and even the ...
- 02/13/17 03:12: Budget but comfortable (by henz)
- 02/25/17 14:53: Comfortable with luxury (by Eeelica)
- 03/16/17 07:52: Mountain Living (by SirPol)
Top tags: Brazil, history, Travel, music, move to brazil.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.14
- Rio 2016 - Your Favorite Olympic Games SportThe Maracanã Stadium on 5 August, 2016 will become the historical venue of the first ever Olympic Games that will be held in the South American continent. The host city, Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, ...
- 03/13/17 04:37: Rugby sevens (by SirPol)
- 03/13/17 04:39: Tennis (by Reikham)
- 03/17/17 08:45: Football (by Dee Dan (101100))
Top tags: Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, rio janeiro, South American, historical.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.83
- Best Beaches in BrazilBrazil's beaches are popular the world over. But some will always be better than the others. What's do you think is the best Brazilian beach you've visited or you wish to visit?Please select you choice for the best beach in ...
- 01/30/17 11:27: Copacaban (by GocaSosa)
- 02/11/17 06:21: Copacaban (by Dee Dan (101100))
- 02/13/17 15:21: Copacaban (by bc007)
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, beaches, beach in brazil.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.55
- Top 10 Brazilian dishesBrazilian cuisine has European, African and Amerindian influences and varies greatly by region. We'd be spending all day if we list all the dishes. So we chose the 10 best dishes ranked by tourists and expats. What's your ...
- 02/08/17 09:37: Cachaça (fermented sugarcane juice) (by Felix (25640,32036))
- 02/10/17 10:39: Vatapá (creamy paste made from bread, shrimp, coconut milk, finely ground peanuts and palm oil) (by Emirek Rebirth)
- 02/15/17 05:31: Frango churrasco (grilled lemon & garlic chicken) (by GocaSosa)
Top tags: Brazilian, tourists, expats, European, african.
Juan Carlos Villalobos
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.46
- The Best Universities in BrazilBrazil has become one of the most popular destination in the last few years for people looking to retire and study. The stunning beaches, food, people and culture are just few of the perks you have have if you move or ...
- 02/09/17 07:51: Universidade de Brasília (by bc007)
- 02/11/17 15:24: Other (by Misko23)
- 02/11/17 15:54: Universidade de Brasília (by Dee Dan (101100))
Top tags: Brazil, rio janeiro, beaches, culture, Florianopolis.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.82
- Best State in Brazil to Live InBrazil being one of the largest countries in the world, is divided in many states. Each state offers its brand of 'service' to residents, different things that attracts people, foreigners and locals alike. Which do you ...
- 01/31/17 17:09: (by TheirFada)
- 02/18/17 09:34: Rio de Janeiro (by Jb (2))
- 03/16/17 00:03: Rio de Janeiro (by SpreadTech)
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, countries, Rio de Janeiro, rio janeiro.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.75
- More trouble for Brazil. The economy is tanking. Corruptions are rampant, and the politics are unstable. And now, they might face a sanction from the international community due to he rotten beef. Brazil is the world largest meat exporter and this ...
Top tags: Brazil, countries, international, economy, politics.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.40
- As long as "favela" is still in existence in major Brazilian cities, this thing will still happen in reality. Don't blame the cop for shoot out in the middle of it. Why don't the people blame the drug dealers or other criminals that lives there ...
Top tags: Brazilian, brazilian city, housing, Reality, criminal.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- This is what happen when capitalism had failed while at the same time, it's also destroying the environment. In many places of the world, when greed overwhelmed common sense, they just do not care about the environment or anything else. Open up a ...
- 02/24/17 04:58: Brazil's Amazon @Catman (by GocaSosa)
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, families, Amazon, natural.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 5.00
- Of course they do. They are in the hole so much not because the Olympics, but because the corruption that was done at the highest level of the government. The fact that they are 3-4 times in red compared to their revenue during the Olympics had ...
- 02/18/17 02:01: (by Dee Dan (101100))
Top tags: Brazil, Rio, government, corruption, Olympics.
Total Brazil Forum: Brazil Expat Forum and Info