♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.44
- Best Beaches in BrazilBrazil's beaches are popular the world over. But some will always be better than the others. What's do you think is the best Brazilian beach you've visited or you wish to visit?Please select you choice for the best beach in ...
- 07/30/16 00:05: Forno Beach (by mrjoy15)
- 08/05/16 00:40: Copacaban (by toljati)
- 08/15/16 12:01: Atalaia Beach (by TigerGG)
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, beaches, beach in brazil.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.22
- Top 10 Brazilian dishesBrazilian cuisine has European, African and Amerindian influences and varies greatly by region. We'd be spending all day if we list all the dishes. So we chose the 10 best dishes ranked by tourists and expats. What's your ...
- 07/28/16 09:16: Frango churrasco (grilled lemon & garlic chicken) (by toljati)
- 08/03/16 09:58: Frango churrasco (grilled lemon & garlic chicken) (by TigerGG)
- 08/18/16 20:36: Frango churrasco (grilled lemon & garlic chicken) (by Onyekwuluje)
Top tags: Brazilian, tourists, expats, European, african.
Pat on the back
Pat on the back
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.44
- Lifestyle and economic considerations when moving to BrazilBrazil. South America's biggest. Not just in land area, but in many things. Brazil has some of the most beautiful of things, too. Traditions, natural landscapes, cuisines, music and even the ...
- 06/18/16 17:27: Budget but comfortable (by Onyekwuluje)
- 07/27/16 01:05: Urban Living (by toljati)
- 07/30/16 17:50: Other (by TigerGG)
Top tags: Brazil, history, music, Travel, move to brazil.
Juan Carlos Villalobos
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.22
- The Best Universities in BrazilBrazil has become one of the most popular destination in the last few years for people looking to retire and study. The stunning beaches, food, people and culture are just few of the perks you have have if you move or ...
- 07/05/16 15:40: Universidade de São Paulo - São Paulo (by fadia)
- 08/01/16 09:52: Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro (by toljati)
- 08/05/16 14:40: Universidade de São Paulo - São Paulo (by TigerGG)
Top tags: Brazil, rio janeiro, beaches, culture, Florianopolis.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.56
- Best State in Brazil to Live InBrazil being one of the largest countries in the world, is divided in many states. Each state offers its brand of 'service' to residents, different things that attracts people, foreigners and locals alike. Which do you ...
- 07/14/16 07:29: Acre (by bitcoin (157335,10321))
- 08/09/16 13:54: Rio de Janeiro (by toljati)
- 08/22/16 19:36: Rio de Janeiro (by TigerGG)
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, countries, Rio de Janeiro, rio janeiro.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.89
- Rio 2016 - Your Favorite Olympic Games SportThe Maracanã Stadium on 5 August, 2016 will become the historical venue of the first ever Olympic Games that will be held in the South American continent. The host city, Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, ...
- 08/01/16 12:57: Athletics (by toljati)
- 08/03/16 05:57: Archery (by iaM Mai)
- 08/22/16 17:53: Taekwondo (by Bittu0009)
Top tags: Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, rio janeiro, South American, historical.
Top tags: Rio, Olympics, athlete, YouTube, female.
- They did the same thing two years ago during the World Cup. In fact, the police couldn't do anything since there are too many of them. Kids age 6-15 years old are trained to steal, snatch, rob anyone that looks like foreigner in Rio. And the women, ...
- 08/08/16 20:29: (by ZenoTheHunter)
- 08/15/16 03:18: (by Catman)
Top tags: World Cup, Rio, foreigner, police, thief.
- When your country are in trouble, corruption ran rampant in every aspect of government, you need to find a way to generate revenue for the country. Heck, why not sell the strategic infrastructure to the people who are willing to help us, the ...
Top tags: Brazilian, countries, government, Amazon, China.
- That's the difference between China and US. Despite the US team made everything including their clothes domestically in America, the rest of the stuff in Brazil are Made in China, including the Olympic construction, roadway, clothing, etc. While the ...
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, US, Rio, China.
Total Brazil Forum: Brazil Expat Forum and Info