♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.14
- Rio 2016 - Your Favorite Olympic Games SportThe Maracanã Stadium on 5 August, 2016 will become the historical venue of the first ever Olympic Games that will be held in the South American continent. The host city, Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, ...
- 03/13/17 04:39: Tennis (by Reikham)
- 03/17/17 08:45: Football (by Dee Dan (176224))
- 04/25/17 14:42: Football (by Emirek Rebirth)
Top tags: Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, rio janeiro, South American, historical.
- Rio de Janeiro - full of colors, sounds, rhythm, joy, which makes it synonymous with Carnival. Very few places in the world can offer hospitality and natural charm as may Rio. Located in an unbelievable zone between rainforest shielded between the ...
Top tags: Rio de Janeiro, rio janeiro, Rio, Amazon, natural.
Juan Carlos Villalobos
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.46
- The Best Universities in BrazilBrazil has become one of the most popular destination in the last few years for people looking to retire and study. The stunning beaches, food, people and culture are just few of the perks you have have if you move or ...
- 02/09/17 07:51: Universidade de Brasília (by bc007)
- 02/11/17 15:24: Other (by Misko23)
- 02/11/17 15:54: Universidade de Brasília (by Dee Dan (176224))
Top tags: Brazil, rio janeiro, beaches, culture, Florianopolis.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.82
- Best State in Brazil to Live InBrazil being one of the largest countries in the world, is divided in many states. Each state offers its brand of 'service' to residents, different things that attracts people, foreigners and locals alike. Which do you ...
- 01/31/17 17:09: (by TheirFada)
- 02/18/17 09:34: Rio de Janeiro (by Jb (2))
- 03/16/17 00:03: Rio de Janeiro (by SpreadTech)
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, countries, Rio de Janeiro, rio janeiro.
Pat on the back
Pat on the back
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- Lifestyle and economic considerations when moving to BrazilBrazil. South America's biggest. Not just in land area, but in many things. Brazil has some of the most beautiful of things, too. Traditions, natural landscapes, cuisines, music and even the ...
- 02/13/17 03:12: Budget but comfortable (by henz)
- 02/25/17 14:53: Comfortable with luxury (by Eeelica)
- 03/16/17 07:52: Mountain Living (by SirPol)
Top tags: Brazil, history, Travel, music, move to brazil.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.83
- Best Beaches in BrazilBrazil's beaches are popular the world over. But some will always be better than the others. What's do you think is the best Brazilian beach you've visited or you wish to visit?Please select you choice for the best beach in ...
- 01/30/17 11:27: Copacaban (by GocaSosa)
- 02/11/17 06:21: Copacaban (by Dee Dan (176224))
- 02/13/17 15:21: Copacaban (by bc007)
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, beaches, beach in brazil.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.75
- Everything is being corrupted in Brazil. Heck, they were even bribe FIFA and the IOC so they can host the 2014 World Cup and 2016 Rio Olympics perhaps. Makes you wonder isn't it! They could spend billions of Reals to build a soccer stadium but can't ...
Top tags: Brazil, countries, Rio, World Cup, city in brazil.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.25
- I think there is an inside job. The reason is that most of those high pressure oil pipe is hard to drill and there would be a fluctuations on the pressure gauge at the main control room if and only if they are being botched. Consider that the ...
Top tags: Brazil, Petrobras, scandal, petrobras scandal, advantage.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Did you know who's Robert Fraser?, well if you haven't known about him his a Brazilian brand of flip-flop sandals. And one of his original creations was the Havaianas that has been very famous in the Philippines since his first products invasion in ...
- 03/29/17 16:33: We did not know until now (by radamat)
- 03/29/17 23:59: (by Dee Dan (176224))
- 03/30/17 23:34: Sure no problem guys. (by kchrist)
Top tags: Brazilian, countries, incredible, Philippines, fashion.
Total Brazil Forum: Brazil Expat Forum and Info
Crypto Currency News