♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.82
- Best State in Brazil to Live InBrazil being one of the largest countries in the world, is divided in many states. Each state offers its brand of 'service' to residents, different things that attracts people, foreigners and locals alike. Which do you ...
- 01/31/17 17:09: (by TheirFada)
- 02/18/17 09:34: Rio de Janeiro (by Jb (2))
- 03/16/17 00:03: Rio de Janeiro (by SpreadTech)
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, countries, Rio de Janeiro, rio janeiro.
Pat on the back
Pat on the back
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- Lifestyle and economic considerations when moving to BrazilBrazil. South America's biggest. Not just in land area, but in many things. Brazil has some of the most beautiful of things, too. Traditions, natural landscapes, cuisines, music and even the ...
- 02/13/17 03:12: Budget but comfortable (by henz)
- 02/25/17 14:53: Comfortable with luxury (by Eeelica)
- 03/16/17 07:52: Mountain Living (by SirPol)
Top tags: Brazil, history, music, Travel, move to brazil.
- The question is whether this plan can pass or approved by the congress. Temer is facing impeachment process that might kick him out from the office next month. So, he's fighting his survival so badly while he get pinned from both sides. Even if he ...
Top tags: Brazil, countries, official, Reality, Greece.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.55
- Top 10 Brazilian dishesBrazilian cuisine has European, African and Amerindian influences and varies greatly by region. We'd be spending all day if we list all the dishes. So we chose the 10 best dishes ranked by tourists and expats. What's your ...
- 02/08/17 09:37: Cachaça (fermented sugarcane juice) (by Felix (25640,32036))
- 02/10/17 10:39: Vatapá (creamy paste made from bread, shrimp, coconut milk, finely ground peanuts and palm oil) (by Emirek Rebirth)
- 02/15/17 05:31: Frango churrasco (grilled lemon & garlic chicken) (by GocaSosa)
Top tags: Brazilian, tourists, expats, European, african.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- Rio de Janeiro of Brazil is one of the most desirable cities to visit, particularly in South America. I would love to visit the city not just the tall buildings, beautiful skylines, and nice beaches, rather the mountains at the background which ...
Top tags: Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, rio janeiro, beaches, problem.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.83
- Best Beaches in BrazilBrazil's beaches are popular the world over. But some will always be better than the others. What's do you think is the best Brazilian beach you've visited or you wish to visit?Please select you choice for the best beach in ...
- 02/11/17 06:21: Copacaban (by Dee Dan (47334))
- 02/13/17 15:21: Copacaban (by bc007)
- 05/07/17 17:30: Madeiro Beach (by zuzana m)
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, beaches, beach in brazil.
Juan Carlos Villalobos
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.46
- The Best Universities in BrazilBrazil has become one of the most popular destination in the last few years for people looking to retire and study. The stunning beaches, food, people and culture are just few of the perks you have have if you move or ...
- 02/09/17 07:51: Universidade de Brasília (by bc007)
- 02/11/17 15:24: Other (by Misko23)
- 02/11/17 15:54: Universidade de Brasília (by Dee Dan (47334))
Top tags: Brazil, rio janeiro, beaches, culture, Florianopolis.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.14
- Rio 2016 - Your Favorite Olympic Games SportThe Maracanã Stadium on 5 August, 2016 will become the historical venue of the first ever Olympic Games that will be held in the South American continent. The host city, Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, ...
- 03/13/17 04:39: Tennis (by Reikham)
- 03/17/17 08:45: Football (by Dee Dan (47334))
- 04/25/17 14:42: Football (by Emirek Rebirth)
Top tags: Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, rio janeiro, South American, historical.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.50
- Fall in cases my sweet end! The virus can stay within human being and it can be transmitted through sexual relationship. Although it's not lethal compares to some others, but it's still contagious and the medium is not a mosquito. Brazil must ...
- 05/12/17 10:30: (by Dee Dan (47334))
Top tags: Brazil, Amazon, diseases, virus, Zika.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- What a dumbass! Monkey is the one that could help people from the spread of yellow fever to go further. In fact, the reason why monkey enter the human residential shows that their habitat is being encroached by human. So, when you see a howler ...
- 04/29/17 17:14: (by Dee Dan (47334))
Top tags: Brazil, monkeys, Fever, habitat, virus.
Total Brazil Forum: Brazil Expat Forum and Info
Crypto Currency Troll Box