♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.55
- Top 10 Brazilian dishesBrazilian cuisine has European, African and Amerindian influences and varies greatly by region. We'd be spending all day if we list all the dishes. So we chose the 10 best dishes ranked by tourists and expats. What's your ...
- 10/25/16 04:24: Frango churrasco (grilled lemon & garlic chicken) (by Davo (27114,13302))
- 12/03/16 08:47: Frango churrasco (grilled lemon & garlic chicken) (by TheOutspokenKing)
- 12/10/16 10:23: Brigadeiros (Brazil's 'chocolate truffle' sweet balls) (by tallady007)
Top tags: Brazilian, tourists, expats, European, african.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.09
- Rio 2016 - Your Favorite Olympic Games SportThe Maracanã Stadium on 5 August, 2016 will become the historical venue of the first ever Olympic Games that will be held in the South American continent. The host city, Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, ...
- 11/11/16 09:46: Football (by TheOutspokenKing)
- 12/04/16 11:31: Athletics (by Davo (27114,13302))
- 12/06/16 17:35: Football (by TheAfrican7)
Top tags: Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, rio janeiro, South American, historical.
Juan Carlos Villalobos
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.30
- The Best Universities in BrazilBrazil has become one of the most popular destination in the last few years for people looking to retire and study. The stunning beaches, food, people and culture are just few of the perks you have have if you move or ...
- 08/05/16 14:40: Universidade de São Paulo - São Paulo (by TigerGG)
- 11/23/16 14:12: Universidade de Brasília - Brasilia (by TheOutspokenKing)
- 12/01/16 07:20: Universidade de São Paulo - São Paulo (by Davo (27114,13302))
Top tags: Brazil, rio janeiro, beaches, culture, Florianopolis.
Pat on the back
Pat on the back
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- Lifestyle and economic considerations when moving to BrazilBrazil. South America's biggest. Not just in land area, but in many things. Brazil has some of the most beautiful of things, too. Traditions, natural landscapes, cuisines, music and even the ...
- 10/11/16 11:28: 100% luxurious (by gagoaq)
- 10/21/16 12:15: Comfortable with luxury (by Davo (27114,13302))
- 11/16/16 06:40: Budget but comfortable (by TheOutspokenKing)
Top tags: Brazil, history, music, Travel, move to brazil.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.70
- Best State in Brazil to Live InBrazil being one of the largest countries in the world, is divided in many states. Each state offers its brand of 'service' to residents, different things that attracts people, foreigners and locals alike. Which do you ...
- 11/21/16 19:02: Rio de Janeiro (by TheOutspokenKing)
- 11/22/16 06:48: (by Old Futzamuck)
- 11/22/16 06:53: Rio de Janeiro (by Playaboii)
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, countries, Rio de Janeiro, rio janeiro.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- Best Beaches in BrazilBrazil's beaches are popular the world over. But some will always be better than the others. What's do you think is the best Brazilian beach you've visited or you wish to visit?Please select you choice for the best beach in ...
- 10/13/16 13:22: Carneiros Beach (by Davo (27114,13302))
- 10/26/16 00:49: Atalaia Beach (by Kchrist)
- 11/19/16 06:10: Copacaban (by TheOutspokenKing)
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, beaches, beach in brazil.
- Brazil must take steps to defend itself, including the Currency war warning from Brazils finance minister An international currency war is ...Brazil dazzles global finance The expression ?riche comme un Argentin? was popular in Paris a century ago, ...
- 11/24/16 16:32: (by phreska)
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, international, ARGENTINA.
- How in the world a priest could make more than a billion dollars before the age of 59 unless there is something behind it? Does anyone smell something fishy here! I don't care what people vote. I don't care which affiliation that you're in this ...
Top tags: Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, rio janeiro, dollar, mayor.
- This is 100% bull cookies. How would Microsoft willing to open up all of their source code to the Brazilian government and security experts? There is no company in the world that wanted their secrets to be known by outsiders, including the ...
Top tags: Brazilian, government, brazilian government, secret, Microsoft.
- I live in a small rural town in Brazil and I want to start a group to jam with. Any ...
- 09/25/16 22:14: (by ZenoTheHunter)
Top tags: Brazil, rural, town, small towns, jams.
Total Brazil Forum: Brazil Expat Forum and Info
Bitcoin Live Chat