♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.73
- Best Beaches in BrazilBrazil's beaches are popular the world over. But some will always be better than the others. What's do you think is the best Brazilian beach you've visited or you wish to visit?Please select you choice for the best beach in ...
- 10/13/16 13:22: Carneiros Beach (by Opas)
- 10/26/16 00:49: Atalaia Beach (by Kchrist)
- 11/19/16 06:10: Copacaban (by TheOutspokenKing)
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, beaches, beach in brazil.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.55
- Top 10 Brazilian dishesBrazilian cuisine has European, African and Amerindian influences and varies greatly by region. We'd be spending all day if we list all the dishes. So we chose the 10 best dishes ranked by tourists and expats. What's your ...
- 12/10/16 10:23: Brigadeiros (Brazil's 'chocolate truffle' sweet balls) (by tallady007)
- 12/25/16 15:45: Brigadeiros (Brazil's 'chocolate truffle' sweet balls) (by Mare55)
- 01/01/17 13:09: Feijoada (stew of black beans, sausages and cuts of pork) (by Anastasija1)
Top tags: Brazilian, tourists, expats, European, african.
Pat on the back
Pat on the back
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.60
- Lifestyle and economic considerations when moving to BrazilBrazil. South America's biggest. Not just in land area, but in many things. Brazil has some of the most beautiful of things, too. Traditions, natural landscapes, cuisines, music and even the ...
- 12/11/16 10:35: Organic or Off Grid (by artmario)
- 12/30/16 12:13: Beach or Coastal Living (by GocaSosa)
- 01/14/17 17:01: Comfortable with luxury (by deedan9)
Top tags: Brazil, history, music, Travel, move to brazil.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.70
- Best State in Brazil to Live InBrazil being one of the largest countries in the world, is divided in many states. Each state offers its brand of 'service' to residents, different things that attracts people, foreigners and locals alike. Which do you ...
- 12/27/16 13:29: Rio de Janeiro (by GocaSosa)
- 12/27/16 15:39: Santa Catarina (by Anastasija1)
- 01/12/17 16:20: Rio de Janeiro (by Suzana14)
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, countries, Rio de Janeiro, rio janeiro.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.17
- Rio 2016 - Your Favorite Olympic Games SportThe Maracanã Stadium on 5 August, 2016 will become the historical venue of the first ever Olympic Games that will be held in the South American continent. The host city, Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, ...
- 01/02/17 07:53: Gymnastics (by Anastasija1)
- 01/12/17 04:15: Gymnastics (by tallady007)
- 01/16/17 09:24: Basketball (by iyanpol12)
Top tags: Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, rio janeiro, South American, historical.
Juan Carlos Villalobos
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.36
- The Best Universities in BrazilBrazil has become one of the most popular destination in the last few years for people looking to retire and study. The stunning beaches, food, people and culture are just few of the perks you have have if you move or ...
- 12/15/16 09:27: Universidade de (by markado93)
- 12/19/16 07:12: Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro (by Anastasija1)
- 01/08/17 05:40: Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro (by GocaSosa)
Top tags: Brazil, rio janeiro, beaches, culture, Florianopolis.
- Many of the area inside the Amazon are still a virgin rain forest alias never be touched my modern world. The fact that these modernization must moved thousands of people into a more urban areas not only damaging the environment but also their ...
- 01/11/17 05:09: (by Glen)
Top tags: Brazil, government, Amazon, urban, environment.
- Well, if the plane take off with full tank, then there should be leak somewhere? The fact that the plane fly within range of the manufacturer guidelines, then there should be any reason that it could ran out of fuel on the ...
Top tags: Brazilian, US, air, planes, crash.
- So, Trumpo cronies has been using Brazilian people's pension money to build his own hotel in Rio! What a nut jobs! In the middle of economic malaise in Brazil and now they have to enter the austerity period, Trump's people find a loophole to steal ...
Top tags: Brazil, Brazilian, Rio, America, hotel.
- Twenty years of austerity? Ouch! But Temer and his administration did this on purpose to save his face from the burgeoning deficits. But on the other hand, he couldn't escape the corruption investigation either since the people wants him to be ...
Top tags: Brazil, law, Temer, slump, austerity.
Total Brazil Forum: Brazil Expat Forum and Info